Please be praying for the NewHope Medical Centre as a core ministry to our local community. There are specific things that we need God desperately to move in the right direction, including:
- Our application with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission to become a Public Benevolent Institution
- Replacement of a registered nurse after only a short stint due to personal circumstances
- The general practitioner who was joining us for 4.5 days as from September has decided to remain at her old practice after they merged with another practice. We need some more Christian GP’s.
- The health of staff members and GP’s.
- Budget 2023 preparation.
- Ongoing IT issues.
- New initiatives of our new Practice Manager to yield fruit.
Thank you for praying!
Tony Stokes: Chair of NewHope Medical Ltd. Board
Surette Southwood: Secretary of NewHope Medical Ltd. Board